If you are trying to learn about how to plan a wedding in Barcelona we will do our best to help you out. Everything we can think of will be covered right here in one post to hopefully save you some time and maybe even a little money.
Our first section will try to assist with planning this on your own by sharing a list of local wedding and reception venues. Some may want to get married in the church they went to as a kid, others will prefer to rent a different venue that can be a great place to host the ceremony or the reception.
- 1 Barcelona Wedding & Reception Venues
- 2 Bridal Shops
- 3 Where To Get Your Invitations
- 4 Choosing The Right Florist
- 5 Wedding Photographers & Videographers
- 6 Bands & DJ’s
- 7 Hair & Makeup Stylists
- 8 Tuxedo Rentals
- 9 Where To Buy Your Wedding Cake
- 10 Caterers
- 11 Your Rehearsal Dinner
- 12 Barcelona Wedding Planners
- 13 Good Luck Planning Your Wedding In Barcelona
Up next we will discuss the best bridal shops near you to buy a dress and many of the other things you will need. Shops that sell wedding invitations, florists, photographers, videographers, bands, and DJ’s will garner our next few sections.
Then we will get into some of the top wedding hair and makeup stylists and shops to rent a tuxedo so you can make sure everyone involved is looking their best. Our last few lists will be all about the food as we mention where to buy wedding cakes, caterers, and some great restaurants to host your rehearsal dinner at.
The final section will share the best wedding planners in Barcelona for anyone who wants to hand all of this work off to someone else. Most wedding planners in your area will have different packages available ranging from a little bit of assistance all the way up to doing it all for you.
You can also expect to find a map towards the end that has all of these various venues pinned on it so that you can figure out which is closest to your current area. And if you wanted to compare what is available here to some other cities in Spain you can check out that link.
Barcelona Wedding & Reception Venues
Choosing the right location for a wedding and reception in Barcelona is a huge key to the whole process:
- Mas de Sant Lleí at Camí de Casa Alta, Ctra. Granollers a Masnou, km 10, 5
- Castell de Santa Florentina at Ave Dr Marià Serra, 08360 Canet de Mar
- Finca Mas Solers at Carretera Vilanova a Sant Pere de Ribes, BV-2112
- Castillo de Sant Marçal at Cerdanyola del Vallès 08290
- Can Ribas de Montbui at Camí de Can Ribas, 08415 Bigues i Riells
- Almiral de la Font at Avinguda d’Olesa de Bonesvalls
- W Barcelona at Plaça Rosa Del Vents 1, Final, Pg. de Joan de Borbó
- Can Magí at Ave de Can Magí, 5, 08173 Sant Cugat del Vallès
The Mas de Sant Lle can accommodate 500 people for a wedding or reception near you.
Up to 300 guests can be hosted at The Castle de Santa Florentina.
With a 1,200 capacity Finca Mas Solers offers spacious sophisticated rooms as well as beautiful gardens and outdoor areas for local wedding.
Both indoor and outdoor spaces are included in the 800-person capacity area at Castle de Sant Marçal.
Almiral de la Font provides a comfortable event space with a capacity of 75 people indoors and an outdoor patio area that can accommodate up to 120 people for a wedding or reception in your area.
The W Barcelona can accommodate up to 1,250 people.
Indoor and outdoor spaces can be found at Can Mag.
Buy your dress and all of the other important items you need at one of the best bridal shops near you:
- Mimètik Bcn at Carrer del Pedró de la Creu, 2
- Rosa Clará at Ave Diagonal, 409
- Pronovias Barcelona at Rambla de Catalunya, 129
- Ana Faustino Atelier at C/ de Girona, 60
- L’avetis Barcelona at Carrer de la Providència, 10, Local 2
- Grace Barcelona at Carrer de Goya, 7
- Manu Garcia Costura at Ave Diagonal, 415
Where To Get Your Invitations
If you know of any good places to get wedding invitations in your area please tell us in the comments, thanks.
Choosing The Right Florist
The venue will look stunning when it gets filled with flowers by one of these florists:
- Atmosfera at Plaça del Sol, 17
- BonBee by UkeFlors at Carrer de Pi i Margall, 1
- Floristeria Cottage at C/ del Parlament, 10
- Flowers by Bornay at Carrer de Melcior de Palau, 36
- Floristeria Nune at C/ de Sant Antoni Maria Claret, 42
- Zelinda Milano at Carrer de Milà i Fontanals, 28
- Floristeria Herbs Balmes at C/ de Balmes, 171
Wedding Photographers & Videographers
Having one of these local wedding photographers and videographers on the scene will make sure that nothing is forgotten:
- Martina Zancan Photography
- Oliver & Viladoms Studio
- Carolina Sainz Photographer
- Cesc Giralt
- La Boutique de la Luz
- The Fotoshop
Bands & DJ’s
The reception will be the party of the year if you book the right band or DJ:
Hair & Makeup Stylists
One of the top wedding hair and makeup stylists near you will have you looking better than ever on your big day:
- MI.KA Hair & Makeup at Carrer de l’Avenir, 29, Local 3
- Nikoleta Makeup & Hair Studio at Carrer de Biada, 2
- Hair Cut Day at C/ d’Aragó, 287
- Erion Make Up at Carrer de Josep Fiter i Inglès, 35
- Anthony Llobet English Hair Salons at Carrer d’Avinyó, 34
The groom needs to look good too and he will if you rent a tuxedo in your area at:
Where To Buy Your Wedding Cake
These bakeries are known to make some of the best wedding cakes in Barcelona:
- Mericakes at Carrer de Tordera, 49
- Urb&Cakes at Carrer de la Constitució, 75
- Lolita Bakery at Carrer del Pintor Pahissa, 25
- Barcelona Cakes at Passatge de Lluís Pellicer, 15
- Pink Cakes BCN Bakery at C/ del Dos de Maig, 259, local 2
Everyone will rave about the food when you book one of these caterers:
- L’Esclusivitá Catering
- Joker Catering
- Vaesan Catering
- Karen Catering
- Con V de Vero Cakes & Catering
Your Rehearsal Dinner
Any of these restaurants will make for a great option for your rehearsal dinner:
- Alkimia at Rda. de Sant Antoni, 41
- 9 Reinas at C/ de València, 267
- Caelisa at Via Laietana, 49
- Ascent Restaurant at Carrer dels Arcs, 10
- Disfrutar at C. de Villarroel, 163
- Maná 75 at Pg. de Joan de Borbó, 101
- Moments at Pg. de Gràcia, 38
Barcelona Wedding Planners
Sign up for the full service package or just get a little assist by contacting one of the best local wedding planners:
- Barcelona Wedding at C/ de Balmes, 129 Bis
- Barcelona Brides at C/ dels Almogàvers, 233
- Crystal Events at Pg. de Gràcia, 53
- Priscila Llorens at Carrer del Rector Ubach, 9B
- Love in Barcelona
By the way we have also written about:
- Florists, Invitations & Cakes In Madrid
- Florists, Invitations & Cakes In Valencia
- Florists, Invitations & Cakes In Seville
- Florists, Invitations & Cakes In Paris
Good Luck Planning Your Wedding In Barcelona
Hopefully after reading about all of the above you feel a lot more confident about planning your wedding in Barcelona. You got linked to some of the best planners near you if you want to go that route, or you can save some money and do a lot of this on your own.
We tried to cover it all from local wedding and reception venues, bridal shops, invitations, florists, photographers, videographers, bands, DJ’s, hair and makeup stylists, tuxedo rentals, caterers, the cake, and of course some good restaurants for a rehearsal dinner in your area.
At this point you should be fully informed and ready to plan a great wedding in Barcelona and we wish you all the luck in the world!