Hello there and thank you for checking out our blog on how to plan a wedding in Paris. By the time you finish reading this short post we bet you will be able to save yourself some time and maybe even a little bit of money too.
A list of local wedding and reception venues seems like the most natural starting point. We know that some reading this will get married in the church they went to as a kid but plenty of others may prefer to rent a different venue and there will be a variety of great places to host your ceremony or the reception.
- 1 Paris Wedding & Reception Venues
- 2 Bridal Shops
- 3 Where To Get Your Invitations
- 4 Choosing The Right Florist
- 5 Wedding Photographers & Videographers
- 6 Bands & DJ’s
- 7 Hair & Makeup Stylists
- 8 Tuxedo Rentals
- 9 Where To Buy Your Wedding Cake
- 10 Caterers
- 11 Your Rehearsal Dinner
- 12 Paris Wedding Planners
- 13 Good Luck Planning Your Wedding In Paris
Following that we will get into the best bridal shops near you to buy a dress and many of the other things you will need. Wedding invitations, florists, photographers, videographers, bands, and DJ’s will be getting a shout out as well.
After all of that is out of the way we will move on to the top wedding hair and makeup stylists and shops to rent a tuxedo so you can make sure everyone involved is looking their best. The next few lists will be all about the food as we mention where to buy wedding cakes, caterers, and some great restaurants for hosting a rehearsal dinner.
And to get you out of here there will be a breakdown of the best wedding planners in Paris for anyone who wants to hand all of this work off to a professional. Often times many wedding planners in your area will have different packages available ranging from a little bit of assistance all the way up to doing it all for you.
A map will be shared towards the end that has all of these various venues pinned on it so that you can figure out which places are most convenient. In case you were curious all of our other posts on European cities can be found at that link if you want to give them a look.
Paris Wedding & Reception Venues
Make sure everything goes as planned by choosing right location for a wedding and reception in Paris:
- Shangri-La Paris at 10 Ave d’Iéna
- Ritz Paris at 15 Pl. Vendôme
- Hôtel Le Marois at 9-11 Ave Franklin Delano Roosevelt
- Pavillon Dauphine at Pl. du Maréchal de Lattre de Tassigny
- Pavillon Cambon at 46 Rue Cambon
- Restaurant de la Maison de l’Amérique Latine at 217 Bd Saint-Germain
The Shangri-La can handle up to 800 people.
Ritz Paris has multiple rooms for local wedding receptions and offers outdoor garden ceremony venue as well.
With eight modular rooms and its furnished balcony Hôtel Le Marois has space for over 600 people for a reception or ceremony near you.
As many as 1,500 guests may assemble in the five elegant lounges and lush surroundings of Pavillon Dauphine.
Pavillon Cambon can host 500 people for a wedding ceremony or reception in your area.
Buy your dress at one of the best bridal shops near you that will also carry many other items you may need:
- Fabienne Alagama at 144 Rue de Courcelles
- Pronovias Paris at 9 Place des Victoires
- Mariée Parisienne at 97 Rue Blomet
- White Boutik at 43bis Bd Henri IV
- Rosa Clará París at 40 Rue Vignon
- Cymbeline Paris at 348 Rue Saint-Jacques
- Blanc Couture at 111 Bd de Magenta
- Plume Paris at 1 Rue Armand Gauthier
- Nicole Milano Paris at 3 Rue Saint-Roch
Where To Get Your Invitations
Order invitations and envelopes in your area from:
Choosing The Right Florist
Everything will look incredible if you let one of these florists help you pick out the flowers:
- Christian Morel Flowers at 44 Rue Oberkampf
- Luxury Flowers at 17 Rue de Châteaudun
- Elyfleur at 82 Ave de Wagram
- Adriane M. Fleuriste Paris at 4 Rue Saint-Dominique
- Val Vert Fleurs at 143 Ave Félix Faure
- Boya – Fleurs & Maison at 4 Rue de l’Abbé Grégoire
- René Veyrat Florist at 168 Bd Haussmann
- Bertrand Artisan Floral at 37 Rue Faidherbe
Wedding Photographers & Videographers
You will be very busy when the time comes so let one of these local wedding photographers and videographers keep an eye on the crowd to catch everything:
- Catherine O’Hara Photography
- Kiss Me in Paris
- The Parisian Photographer
- Claire Morris Photography
- Pierre Torset
- The Paris Photographer
- Ping Pang Movies
- Studio Memory Films
- Février Photography
- Adagion Studio
Bands & DJ’s
Nobody will ever forget the reception if you book the right band or DJ:
Hair & Makeup Stylists
These wedding hair and makeup stylists near you will make sure that you really stand out:
- Onorina Jomir Beauty at 78 Ave Raymond Poincaré
- Kassaundra Stephens at 60 Rue Saint-Lazare
- Tatiana Medved at 16 Rue de Turenne
- Modern Beauties Paris at 79 Rue du Ranelagh
- Alesia Solo at 7 Pl. de Breteuil
- Modern Bride Paris
Remember to rent a tuxedo for the groom and groomsmen in your area at:
Where To Buy Your Wedding Cake
A tasty and stunning wedding cake in Paris can be purchased from one of these bakeries:
- Haute Pâtisserie at 160 Ave Ledru Rollin
- Love & Cakes Paris at 16 Rue Ferdinand Flocon
- Notre Plaisir at 20 Rue Dulong
- Chez Bogato at 5 Rue Saint-Merri
- Gabriel Pastry Art at 45 Rue Notre Dame de Nazareth
- Clove Bakery at 71 Rue Greneta
The right catering company will make sure that everyone leaves with a full belly:
Your Rehearsal Dinner
Our favorite rehearsal dinner venues in town would be:
- Epicure at 112 Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré
- Restaurant Lasserre at 17 Ave Franklin Delano Roosevelt
- Bel Canto Paris at 72 Quai de l’Hôtel de ville
- Boutary at 25 Rue Mazarine
- Bistro V at 56 Bd de Port-Royal
- Les Tantes Jeanne at 42 Rue Véron
- Monsieur Bleu at Palais De Tokyo, 20 Ave de New York
- Joséphine Chez Dumonet at 117 Rue du Cherche-Midi
Paris Wedding Planners
Get a little bit of help or a full service package from one of the best local wedding planners:
- Wedding in the Air at 102 Ave des Champs-Élysées
- Atout Coeur Wedding at 66 Rue des Rondeaux
- Love Gracefully at 154 Ave des Champs-Élysées
- Wedding in France at 132 Rue du Temple
- Laura Z at 19 Rue du Général Delestraint
- Sumptuous Events at 102 Ave des Champs-Élysées
In the past we have also written about:
- London Wedding Reception & Ceremony Venues
- Geneva Wedding Reception & Ceremony Venues
- Brussels Wedding Reception & Ceremony Venues
- Madrid Wedding Reception & Ceremony Venues
Good Luck Planning Your Wedding In Paris
You should feel way more prepared to plan your wedding in Paris after reading all of that. The best planners near you were covered if you want to go that route, or you can save some money and do a lot of this on your own now.
We tried to break it all down including local wedding and reception venues, bridal shops, invitations, florists, photographers, videographers, bands, DJ’s, hair and makeup stylists, tuxedo rentals, caterers, the cake, and of course some good restaurants for a rehearsal dinner in your area.
At this point we don’t really know how else to help but we definitely hope that you go on to plan a great wedding in Paris!