Over the next few minutes you will be reading about how to plan a wedding in Prague in full detail. Our main goal is to save you some time and maybe even a little money.
To get the ball rolling there will be a list of local wedding and reception venues. For some the church they went to as a kid will be the obvious place to get married while others may prefer to have their ceremony and/or reception at a different venue and either way you aren’t lacking for options.
- 1 Prague Wedding & Reception Venues
- 2 Bridal Shops
- 3 Where To Get Your Invitations
- 4 Choosing The Right Florist
- 5 Wedding Photographers & Videographers
- 6 Bands & DJ’s
- 7 Hair & Makeup Stylists
- 8 Tuxedo Rentals
- 9 Where To Buy Your Wedding Cake
- 10 Caterers
- 11 Your Rehearsal Dinner
- 12 Local Wedding Planners
- 13 Good Luck Planning Your Wedding In Prague
The best bridal shops to buy a dress near you along with many of the other things you will need will follow that up. Then we will get into shops that sell wedding invitations, florists, photographers, videographers, bands, and DJ’s.
After they have all been covered we will pivot to the top wedding hair and makeup stylists and shops to rent a tuxedo because everyone needs to look great on your special day. The food will begin to close this out as it will be time to read about where to buy wedding cakes, caterers, and some great restaurants for hosting a rehearsal dinner.
Finally, the best wedding planners in Prague will get a shout out because we know some may be feeling overwhelmed and may want to just hand this all off to someone else. Often times wedding planners in your area will have different packages available ranging from a little bit of assistance all the way up to full planning so you can choose to get as much help as you need.
To make things a little easier on you there will be a map towards the conclusion that has all of the various venues pinned on it so that you can figure out which is the most convenient for you to visit. By the way, all of our city guides for this region are available at that link if you are curious what is going on in nearby towns.
Prague Wedding & Reception Venues
Picking the right wedding and reception venue in Prague might be the most important decision you will make:
- Villa Richter at Staré Zámecké Schody 6/251
- Lobkowicz Palace at Jiřská 3
- Mandarin Oriental Prague at Nebovidská 459/1
- Augustine Hotel at Letenská 12/33
- Martinic Palace at Hradčanské Nám. 67
- Empire Hall at Na Příkopě 859/22
- The Grand Mark Prague at Hybernská 12
Lobkowicz Palace has various settings for wedding near you including a wide courtyard and the Castle Garden.
Mandarin Oriental Prague has excellent venues, facilities, and a large garden making it a top choice for spectacular local weddings.
With a capacity to accommodate as many as 100 guests Augustine Hotel provides a large terrace for your event.
Wedding ceremonies and receptions in your area can take place in the courtyard, stables, or main hall of the Martinicky Palace.
The Empire Hall can accommodate up to 900 people.
With a private garden available for ceremonies The Grand Mark Prague offers a charming outdoor space for your event.
The best bridal shops near you are where to buy your dress and many of the other important items you will need:
- Bridal Salon Maya at 5. Května 29
- V bílém at Vinohradská 1417/81
- Nuance Svatební Dům at Národní 23
- NgaLinh Bridal at 5. Května 1660/39
- Studio Agnes at Plzeňská 1125/160
- Dresses Go Home at Ocelářská 21
Where To Get Your Invitations
For invitations and envelopes in your area we suggest you get in touch with:
Choosing The Right Florist
These florists will make sure your Prague wedding and reception are ready for the Gram:
- My Florist Květinářství at Soukenická 1095/24
- Flora Květiny at Křižíkova 81
- Belles Fleurs at M. Horákové 502/39
- Cool Flowers at Šafaříkova 3
- Prefere Fleur Květiny at Řipská 18
- Metamorphosis at 3, Haštalská 796, Staré Město
Wedding Photographers & Videographers
To get it all documented hire one of these local wedding photographers and videographers:
- Kemal Onur Ozman Photography
- Raifa Slota Photography
- Kurt Vinion
- Eva Nueman Photography
- Otash-Uz Videography
- Khiria – Wedding Photographer
- Victor Zdvizhkov
- Dominik Kučera
- Petr Doležal
Bands & DJ’s
Booking the right band or DJ will make sure the after party is lit:
Hair & Makeup Stylists
Obviously you will want to look your best and the top wedding hair and makeup stylists near you can make sure that you will:
- Bridal Beauty Bara K at 482/125 Slezská Vinohrady
- Roxana Popa Makeup at Čimická 883/143
- Alla Fedorova
- Petra Soukupová Make-Up & Hair
Don’t forget about the tuxedo for the groom and groomsmen:
Nuance Svatební Dům from our bridal shops in your area list also offers tuxedo rental services.
Where To Buy Your Wedding Cake
Some of the best wedding cakes in Prague are available at:
- Delu Cake at Prusíkova 2577/16
- Erhartova Cukrárna at Vinohradská 2022/125
- Sweet Fer at Mrázkova 8
- Sweetcakes at Čestmírova 8
You will be the star of the show but these caterers will have the food on point as well:
Your Rehearsal Dinner
Have a great rehearsal dinner at:
- Restaurant Mlýnec at Novotného Lávka 9
- Ginger & Fred Restaurant at Jiráskovo Nám. 1981/6
- Le Grill Restaurant at 12, Hybernská 1002, Nové Město
- Triton Restaurant at Václavské Nám. 26
- Charles Bridge Restaurant at Smetanovo Nábř. 195
- V Zátiší at Liliová 1
- Kampa Park Restaurant at Na Kampě 523
Local Wedding Planners
Get a little help or have someone do all of this for you by contacting one of the best wedding planners in your area:
- Boutique Weddings Prague at Eliášova 602/36
- Julie May Weddings at Na Vrstvách
- Butterfly Weddings at Borského 663/4
- Wedding Factory at Michelská 403
- Lucie Holá Wedding Planner
- My Wedding in Prague
Just so you know we have also shared some:
- Berlin Wedding Planning Tips
- Vienna Wedding Planning Tips
- Budapest Wedding Planning Tips
- Warsaw Wedding Planning Tips
Good Luck Planning Your Wedding In Prague
Well guys, that is all we have for now but we bet you feel a lot more confident about planning a wedding near you. We tried to cover it all from wedding and reception venues, bridal shops, invitations, florists, photographers, videographers, bands, DJ’s, hair and makeup stylists, tuxedo rentals, caterers, the cake, and of course some good restaurants for a rehearsal dinner in your area.
Some of the best local wedding planners were also mentioned if you want to go that route, or you can save some money and do a lot of this on your own. At this point you should be fully informed and ready to plan a great wedding in Prague and we wish you the best of luck!