Anything and everything we can think of about how to plan a wedding in Seville will be covered right here in one post to hopefully save you some time and maybe even a little money.
Our first section will try to assist with planning this on your own by sharing a list of local wedding and reception venues. Some may want to get married in the church they went to as a kid, others will prefer to rent a different venue that can be a great place to host the ceremony or the reception.
- 1 Seville Wedding & Reception Venues
- 2 Bridal Shops
- 3 Where To Get Your Invitations
- 4 Choosing The Right Florist
- 5 Wedding Photographers & Videographers
- 6 Bands & DJ’s
- 7 Hair & Makeup Stylists
- 8 Tuxedo Rentals
- 9 Where To Buy Your Wedding Cake
- 10 Caterers
- 11 Your Rehearsal Dinner
- 12 Seville Wedding Planners
- 13 Good Luck Planning Your Wedding In Seville
Up next we will discuss the best bridal shops near you to buy a dress and many of the other things you will need. Shops that sell wedding invitations, florists, photographers, videographers, bands, and DJ’s will garner our next few sections.
Then we will get into some of the top wedding hair and makeup stylists and shops to rent a tuxedo so you can make sure everyone involved is looking their best. Our last few lists will be all about the food as we mention where to buy wedding cakes, caterers, and some great restaurants to host your rehearsal dinner at.
The final section will share the best wedding planners in Seville for anyone who wants to hand all of this work off to someone else. Most wedding planners in your area will have different packages available ranging from a little bit of assistance all the way up to doing it all for you.
You can also expect to find a map towards the end that has all of these various venues pinned on it so that you can figure out which is closest to your current area. And if you wanted to compare what is available here to some other cities around Spain you can check out that link.
Seville Wedding & Reception Venues
Choosing the right location for a wedding and reception in Seville is a huge key to the whole process:
- Hotel Alfonso XIII at C. San Fernando, 2
- Casa Palacio Guardiola at Prta de Jerez, 5
- Villa Luisa at Ave Manuel Siurot, 1
- Hacienda Los Ángeles at Carretera Puente del Dragón, Km 1.2
- Hacienda Molinillos at Km. 7.5 Carretera de Brenes
- Hacienda La Soledad at Ctra. A-8026, km 5.800
- Hacienda de La Andrada at Carretera Sevilla-Utrera Km 8
For a wedding near you the Hotel Alfonso XIII can accommodate up to 350 people.
With a capacity of 450 persons The Casa Palacio Guardiola stands as an exceptional venue for your event.
Villa Luisa has many room options with space for 350 people and even offers a stunning garden that can host as many as 2,277 people for a local outdoor wedding ceremony.
Hacienda Los Angeles includes a variety of areas that combine Andalusian elegance and Arabic decoration. Each hall has a distinct capacity and the largest can meet the needs of 400 people in a banquet setting.
Up to 415 guests can be accommodated at Hacienda Molinillos.
Hacienda La Soledad has 13 great different spaces both indoor and outdoor with capacity of 1,500 people for a wedding ceremony in your area.
Buy your dress and all of the other important items you need at one of the best bridal shops near you:
- Jimena Novias at C. Esperanza de Triana, 20
- Rosa Clará at C. Cuna, 52
- Pronovias Sevilla at C. Cuna, 30
- Maria Palomo at C. Pureza, 44
- Adrián Novias at C. Lineros, 10
- Nicolás Montenegro at C. Cuna, 46, Planta 3 – Piso 2º
Where To Get Your Invitations
You can get envelopes and invitations in your area by contacting:
- My Lola at C. Botica, 72
- Wedding & Design at C. las Fuentezuelas, 3, 1ª planta
- Maspapeles at C. Zaragoza, 17
Choosing The Right Florist
The venue will look stunning when it gets filled with flowers by one of these florists:
- Green Thumb Florist at C. Rafael González Romero, 5
- Flores Ricardo at Ave Ciudad de Chiva, 22
- Florist Los Angeles at Ave la Cruz Roja, 64
- Cártamo Flores at Ave de Cádiz, 7
- Blanco Azahar at C. José Gestoso, 17
- Floristería Carelia at C. Juan de Zoyas, 2
Wedding Photographers & Videographers
Having one of these local wedding photographers and videographers on the scene will make sure that nothing is forgotten:
- Luz Neutra Fotografía
- Raul Pilato
- Gabriel Navas Fotógrafo
- Daniel de García
- Paco Basallote Fotografía & Vídeo
- Rocío Deblás
- Oie Producciones
- Mateo Soriano Fotografía
Bands & DJ’s
The reception will be the party of the year if you book the right band or DJ:
Hair & Makeup Stylists
One of the top wedding hair and makeup stylists near you will have you looking better than ever on your big day:
- Quintana Estilista at C. Fernández y González, 10
- Salón Patricia Casado Peluquería at Calle Fernando IV, nº12
- Luis Ramos & Equipo at C. Virgen del Valle, 65
- Silvia Romero MakeUp Studio at Calle Exposición 14, Módulo, 6, Planta baja
- Cristina Gallardo Maquilladora Profesional
- Maria Novella Makeup
The groom needs to look good too and he will if you rent a tuxedo in your area at:
- La Trajería at Jesús del Gran Poder esquina Las Cortes, Plaza del Duque
- Chaqué Sevilla at Ave Eduardo Dato, 23, Patio Interior
Where To Buy Your Wedding Cake
These bakeries are known to make some of the best wedding cakes in Seville:
- Tartas de Autor at C. Pdte. Cárdenas, 10, Local B
- Mi Dulce Mundo at C. Amador de los Ríos, 9
- Mr.Cake Sevilla at C. Feria, 17
- Ofelia Bakery at C. Huelva, 5
- La Crème de La Crème at Las Setas, C. Regina, 1
Everyone will rave about the food when you book one of these caterers:
Your Rehearsal Dinner
Any of these restaurants will make for a great option for your rehearsal dinner:
- Abades Triana Restaurante at C. Betis, 69
- Mariatrifulca at Puente de Triana, Pl. del Altozano, 1
- Casa Robles at C. Álvarez Quintero, 58
- Restaurante El Candil Triana at C. Paraíso, 3
- Manolo León Plaza del Duque at Pl. del Duque de la Victoria, 8
Seville Wedding Planners
Sign up for the full service package or just get a little assist by contacting one of the best local wedding planners:
- Bodas del Sur at C. Ardilla, 11
- Love a Tope at 9, Edificio Sevilla 2, planta 3, oficina 5, Ave San Francisco Javier
- La Organizadora de Sueños at San Vicente de Paul, 10C, 7°A
- Weddings With Love at C. Gemología, 9
- Sevilla de Fiesta at C. Luis Montoto, 85
- Renata Enamorada at Ave del Reino Unido, 7, 3E
- Decosureventos at Ave de la Cruz del Campo, 2
By the way we have also written a:
- Guide To Becoming A Bride In Madrid
- Guide To Becoming A Bride In Valencia
- Guide To Becoming A Bride In Lisbon
- Guide To Becoming A Bride In Porto
Good Luck Planning Your Wedding In Seville
Hopefully after reading about all of the above you feel a lot more confident about planning your wedding in Seville. You got linked to some of the best planners near you if you want to go that route, or you can save some money and do a lot of this on your own.
We tried to cover it all from local wedding and reception venues, bridal shops, invitations, florists, photographers, videographers, bands, DJ’s, hair and makeup stylists, tuxedo rentals, caterers, the cake, and of course some good restaurants for a rehearsal dinner in your area.
At this point you should be fully informed and ready to plan a great wedding in Seville and we wish you all the luck in the world!