By the time you finish reading this blog on how to plan a wedding in Valencia we bet you will be able to save yourself some time and maybe even a little bit of money too.
A list of local wedding and reception venues seems like the most natural starting point. We know that some reading this will get married in the church they went to as a kid but plenty of others may prefer to rent a different venue and there will be a variety of great places to host your ceremony or the reception.
- 1 Valencia Wedding & Reception Venues
- 2 Bridal Shops
- 3 Where To Get Your Invitations
- 4 Choosing The Right Florist
- 5 Wedding Photographers & Videographers
- 6 Bands & DJ’s
- 7 Hair & Makeup Stylists
- 8 Tuxedo Rentals
- 9 Where To Buy Your Wedding Cake
- 10 Caterers
- 11 Your Rehearsal Dinner
- 12 Valencia Wedding Planners
- 13 Good Luck Planning Your Wedding In Valencia
Following that we will get into the best bridal shops near you to buy a dress and many of the other things you will need. Wedding invitations, florists, photographers, videographers, bands, and DJ’s will be getting a shout out as well.
After all of that is out of the way we will move on to the top wedding hair and makeup stylists and shops to rent a tuxedo so you can make sure everyone involved is looking their best. The next few lists will be all about the food as we mention where to buy wedding cakes, caterers, and some great restaurants for hosting a rehearsal dinner.
And to get you out of here there will be a breakdown of the best wedding planners in Valencia for anyone who wants to hand all of this work off to a professional. Often times many wedding planners in your area will have different packages available ranging from a little bit of assistance all the way up to doing it all for you.
A map will be shared towards the end that has all of these various venues pinned on it so that you can figure out which places are most convenient. In case you were curious all of our other Spanish bridal guides can be found right there.
Valencia Wedding & Reception Venues
Make sure everything goes as planned by choosing right location for a wedding and reception in Valencia:
- The Westin Valencia at Carrer d’Amadeu de Savoia, 16
- Nou Racó at Carretera del Palmar, 21
- Villa Delia at Cami del Hort
- Jardín de Azahares at Carr. de Albal
- Hotel Balneario Las Arenas at Carrer d’Eugènia Viñes, 22, 24
- Jardines La Hacienda at Camino de la Tanca
- Masía Campo Aníbal at Camí Llíria
The Westin Valencia features seven spacious meeting rooms and can accommodate weddings and receptions near you for up to 440 people with a beautiful garden and outdoor areas.
The All-Inclusive Nou Racó Pack is available for local weddings with more than 80 guests and they also offer an outdoor ceremonial area.
Villa Delia is a Valencia country house with towering trees, a stately residence, a Valencian orchard, and the option of organizing your event indoors or outdoors.
Up to 60 people can be accommodated at Jardín de Azahares’s outdoor venue.
The Hotel Balneario Las Arenas has event space for 150 people and offers the hotel gardens as a beautiful outdoor venue for all kinds of gatherings including weddings and receptions in your area.
Jardines La Hacienda has six primary areas including the Granada, Valencia, Ibiza, Tropical, and Cibeles rooms as well as the magnificent Alicante Terrace which can accommodate up to 1,000 diners on its own.
Buy your dress at one of the best bridal shops near you that will also carry many other items you may need:
- La Boheme 1994 at Carrer del Músic Peydró, 50
- Pronovias Valencia at C/ de Xàtiva, 1
- The Bridal Factory Valencia at C. de Sant Vicent Màrtir, 82
- Penhalta Novias at C. de Sant Vicent Màrtir, 72
- Rosa Clará at C/ de Xàtiva, 3
- Jorge Aparisi at Carrer d’En Sanç, 5
Where To Get Your Invitations
Order invitations and envelopes in your area from:
Choosing The Right Florist
Everything will look incredible if you let one of these florists help you pick out the flowers:
- Floristería Flores de Jacqueline at Ave de Campanar, 51
- Floristeria Benito Herrera at C/ de la Serradora, 17
- Floristeria Taller de Fantasias at Ave del Puerto, 131
- My Flower Pina Deffenu at Carrer de la Reina Na Maria, 4
- Kiopu at C. de la Concordia, 4
Wedding Photographers & Videographers
You will be very busy when the time comes so let one of these local wedding photographers and videographers keep an eye on the crowd to catch everything:
- Yabiku Wedding Photographers
- Antonio Sanz Fotografía
- Senchermes Fotografía
- Rox & San
- Studio Boda
- Paco & Aga Photographers
- Orero Fotografia
Bands & DJ’s
Nobody will ever forget the reception if you book the right band or DJ:
Hair & Makeup Stylists
These wedding hair and makeup stylists near you will make sure that you really stand out:
- Cristina Garcia Beauty Studio at Carrer de les Garrigues, 1, Puerta 23 Piso 9
- Cristina Crespo Maquilladora Profesional at Gran Via del Marqués del Túria, 3, 1º Puerta 3
- El Tocador De Jesus Saez Y J. Parralejo at Carrer de l’Impressor Monfort, 21
- Miesteticista at Carrer de la República de Guinea Equatorial, 6
La Trajería Valencia at Avenue de Navarro Reverter, 24 is a good place for the groom and groomsmen to rent their tuxedos.
Where To Buy Your Wedding Cake
A tasty and stunning wedding cake in Valencia can be purchased from one of these bakeries:
- Chocova Pastelería Creativa at Carrer de Matias Perelló, 55
- Dulce Roseta at Carrer dels Tomasos, 4
- Sugar Home Bakery & Party Studio at Gran Vía Fernando el Católico, 35
- Horno Bells at C/ del Dr. Manuel Candela, 4
- Limon y Merengue at Carrer de Sueca, 6
- La Rosa de Jericó Pastelería at C.d’Hernán Cortés, 14
The right catering company will make sure that everyone leaves with a full belly:
Your Rehearsal Dinner
Our favorite rehearsal dinner venues in town would be:
- Puerta del Mar at Carrer dels Transits, 4
- Restaurant Blanqueries at C. de la Blanqueria, 12
- Navarro at Carrer de l’Arquebisbe Mayoral, 5
- Goya Gallery Restaurant at Carrer de Borriana, 3
- La Pepica at Passeig de Neptú, 6
- La Paz at Passeig de Neptú, 68
Valencia Wedding Planners
Get a little bit of help or a full service package from one of the best local wedding planners:
- City Lifestyle Events at Ave de França, 51
- Romeos y Julietas at Carrer de Santa Teresa, 73
- Boheme Sensations at C. de Jesús, 94
- El Jardín & Co. at C/ del Doctor Zamenhof, 33
- Clandestine Wedding Planners at Carrer de Linares, 5
- Los Eventos De Sandra at Ave de les Corts Valencianes, 41
In the past we have also discussed:
Good Luck Planning Your Wedding In Valencia
You should feel way more prepared to plan your wedding in Valencia after reading all of that. The best planners near you were covered if you want to go that route, or you can save some money and do a lot of this on your own now.
We tried to break it all down including local wedding and reception venues, bridal shops, invitations, florists, photographers, videographers, bands, DJ’s, hair and makeup stylists, tuxedo rentals, caterers, the cake, and of course some good restaurants for a rehearsal dinner in your area.
At this point we don’t really know how else to help but we definitely hope that you go on to plan a great wedding in Valencia!