Over the next few minutes we will be sharing how to plan a wedding in Worcester, Massachusetts in full detail. Our main goal is to save you some time and maybe even a little money.
To get the ball rolling there will be a list of local wedding and reception venues. For some the church they went to as a kid will be the obvious place to get married while others may prefer to have their ceremony and/or reception at a different venue and either way you aren’t lacking for options.
- 1 Worcester Wedding & Reception Venues
- 2 Bridal Shops
- 3 Where To Get Your Invitations
- 4 Choosing The Right Florist
- 5 Wedding Photographers & Videographers
- 6 Bands & DJ’s
- 7 Hair & Makeup Stylists
- 8 Tuxedo Rentals
- 9 Where To Buy Your Wedding Cake
- 10 Caterers
- 11 Your Rehearsal Dinner
- 12 Local Wedding Planners
- 13 Good Luck Planning Your Wedding In Worcester, MA
The best bridal shops to buy a dress near you along with many of the other things you will need will follow that up. Then we will get into shops that sell wedding invitations, florists, photographers, videographers, bands, and DJ’s.
After they have all been covered we will pivot to the top wedding hair and makeup stylists and shops to rent a tuxedo because everyone needs to look great on your special day. The food will begin to close this out as it will be time to read about where to buy wedding cakes, caterers, and some great restaurants for hosting a rehearsal dinner.
Finally, the best wedding planners in Worcester will get a shout out because we know some may be feeling overwhelmed and may want to just hand this all off to someone else. Often times wedding planners in your area will have different packages available ranging from a little bit of assistance all the way up to full planning so you can choose to get as much help as you need.
To make things a little easier on you there will be a map towards the conclusion that has all of the various venues pinned on it so that you can figure out which is the most convenient for you to visit. By the way, all of our city guides for the NE region are available at that link if you are curious what is going on in nearby towns.
Worcester Wedding & Reception Venues
Picking the right wedding and reception venue in Worcester might be the most important decision you will make:
- Mechanics Hall at 321 Main St
- AC Hotel by Marriott Worcester at 125 Front St
- Beechwood Hotel at 363 Plantation St
- Tuckerman Hall at 10 Tuckerman St
- Studio 209 at 209 Shrewsbury St
- The White Room at Lower Level, 138 Green St
- Maironis Banquet Facilities at 52 S Quinsigamond Ave, Shrewsbury
Mechanics Hall is a historic location that oozes timeless elegance and provides space for private gatherings like weddings near you with close friends and family or supper and dancing for 500 people.
Up to 750 people can attend exquisite events and beautiful receptions in the large Wachusett Ballroom at AC Hotel by Marriott.
The Beechwood Hotel provides both indoor and outdoor event spaces in Worcester as well as specialized in-house cuisine.
The facilities at Tuckerman Hall may accommodate up to 200 people comfortably for local wedding ceremonies, dinner and dancing receptions, cocktail receptions, and bridal party areas.
For a sit-down dinner Studio 209 can handle about 100 people utilizing circular dinner tables or closer to 110 when using 5′ tables with overhead lamps on each table in a cluster style.
For wedding ceremonies and receptions in your area The White Room provides indoor and outdoor event venues with space for 180 guests.
At Maironis Banquet Facilities in Shrewsbury the Grand Ballroom can hold up to 250 people.
The best bridal shops near you are where to buy your dress and many of the other important items you will need:
- Q-Look Bridal at 1219 Main St
- Carbonneau Bridal & Formalwear at 60 Shrewsbury St
- Bella’s Bridal Boutique at Piccadilly Plaza, 490 Shrewsbury St
- Beautiful Bride Boutique at 555 Prospect St, West Boylston
- Elizabeth Ann’s Bridal Boutique at 275 Oxford St N, Auburn
- Penny Jane Bridal at 45 River St, Millbury
- Marianne’s Bridal Outlet at 125 Turnpike Rd #10, Westborough
Where To Get Your Invitations
For invitations and envelopes in your area we suggest you get in touch with:
Choosing The Right Florist
These florists will make sure your Worcester wedding and reception are ready for the Gram:
- Perro’s Florist & Flower Delivery at 284 Grafton St
- The Flower Stop at 120 Stafford St
- La Jolie Fleur at 24 Southbridge St
- French Bouquet Florist at 409 Shrewsbury St
- Holmes-Shusas Florist at 1 Ararat St
- Danielson Flowers at 660 Main St, Shrewsbury
- Millbury Towne Florist at 325a Southbridge St, Auburn
Wedding Photographers & Videographers
To get it all documented hire one of these local wedding photographers and videographers:
- The Imagery Studio
- New England Wedding Film
- Jemima Richards Photography
- Unitymike.com Wedding Photography
- Yanis Garcia’s Photography
Bands & DJ’s
Booking the right band or DJ will make sure the after party is lit:
Hair & Makeup Stylists
Obviously you will want to look your best and the top wedding hair and makeup stylists near you can make sure that you will:
- Crowned by Glory Studios at 326 Shrewsbury St
- Jade Silvestri Studio at 3 Brussels St #303
- Top Shop Salon & Day Spa at 1099 Pleasant St
- Salon Exquisite at 395 Chandler St
- St. Cyr Salon & Spa at 235 Park Ave
- Make-up by Kimberly at 774-275, 26 Williamsburg Ct #1, Shrewsbury
Don’t forget about the tuxedo for the groom and groomsmen:
Carbonneau Bridal & Formal Wear from our bridal shops in your area also offers tuxedo rentals.
Where To Buy Your Wedding Cake
Some of the best wedding cakes in Worcester are available at:
- On The Rise Baking at 1120 Pleasant St
- The Queen’s Cups at 56 Water St
- Bean Counter Bakery Café at 113 Highland St
- Wholly Cannoli at 490 Grafton St
- Taste Great Cakes at 98 Hamilton St
- Lucy’s Cake at 256 MA-9
- Gerardo’s Italian Bakery at 339 W Boylston St, West Boylston
You will be the star of the show but these caterers will have the food on point as well:
Your Rehearsal Dinner
Have a great rehearsal dinner at:
- Nuovo Restaurant at 92 Shrewsbury St
- Peppercorn’s Grille & Tavern at 455 Park Ave
- Via Italian Table at 89 Shrewsbury St
- The Sole Proprietor at 118 Highland St
- One Eleven Chop House at 111 Shrewsbury St
- Armsby Abbey at 144 Main St
- Lock 50 at 50 Water St
Local Wedding Planners
Get a little help or have someone do all of this for you by contacting one of the best wedding planners in your area:
- BE Creative Decor Weddings & Events at 9R Short St
- Imperio Decor & Event Rentals at 292 W Boylston St
- Unique Melody Events & Design
Just so you know we have also written about:
- Planning Your Marriage In Bean Town
- Planning Your Marriage In New York City
- Planning Your Marriage In Providence
- Planning Your Marriage In Philadelphia
Good Luck Planning Your Wedding In Worcester, MA
Well guys, that is all we have for now but we bet you feel a lot more confident about planning a wedding near you. We tried to cover it all from wedding and reception venues, bridal shops, invitations, florists, photographers, videographers, bands, DJ’s, hair and makeup stylists, tuxedo rentals, caterers, the cake, and of course some good restaurants for a rehearsal dinner in your area.
Some of the best local wedding planners were also mentioned if you want to go that route, or you can save some money and do a lot of this on your own. At this point you should be fully informed and ready to plan a great wedding in Worcester, Massachusetts and we wish you the best of luck!